Monday, May 6, 2013

Ahhh!

It feels good to be back!

I decided to take an actual guilt free break from thrusting my emotions out to the world. 

Why would I do such a thing? Well, let me tell you! I was working 3 jobs and trying to get college stuffs in order and just didn't have the time, nor the mental capacity, nor the emotional strength to be bearing my soul to the interwebs. Not that many people read this...but still.

Anyway.

But I'm back and over the break, I was thinking, what do I REALLY want to talk about on my blog?

Because the reality is that it's mostly for my purposes and, like, two people read it. HOWEVER! I feel like I can do more than word vomit. I want to look back and see growth and helpful things. So, here we go.

This will henceforth be a blog about Singlehood, health (emotional, mental, physical), relationships, and my personal experiences and lessons learned from the aforementioned items. 

I'm not going to promise myself every week, because I know that won't probably happen. 

However I AM going to be intentional about writing and researching and experiencing. I promise. :D

Have a happy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment