Saturday, February 2, 2013

Korean Dramedies

I have found a sure fire way to NOT make friends. Here are the steps.

1.Search Korean Dramas on Netflix
2. Proceed to watch and be sucked into one.
3. Look at the handy dandy suggestions Netflix provides.
4. Watch another.
5. And another...
6. And another, until you never leave your room.

I don't know how this happened to me, but I have an addiction! Maybe it's because I finally, finally, FINALLY decided on a ESL major. Or maybe it's the massive amounts of assorted Asian cuisine I have been partaking in.  

I don't know. 

What I DO know is that I've burned through 6 series in the past two weeks. It's unhealthy. Outside of work, I haven't had real human contact. 

This. Is. A problem.

So, today I have decided that for the next week (starting on Sunday) I will not watch a Korean show, or may my eyes turn to jello. 

Fighting!



No comments:

Post a Comment